• Mitchell Stein
    Good morning everyone we are looking for a radon for realtors presentation to use for our chapter SEAARST does anybody have a small presentation that you willing to share with the Southeastern chapter thank you very much

Best Regards
    Mitchell Stein
    Georgia Radon Solutions
    www.ga-radonsolutions.com
    O-404-402-0947
    C-404-402-6258

President, Southeast Chapter of American Association of
    Radon Scientists and Technologists.
    Speaker's Bureau Member, National Radon Proficiency Program
    AARST-NRPP Certification for Residential Mitigation NRPP-105742RMT
  • Jeff Miner
    Hi Mitchell,

A few years ago I put together a few pages of suggestions for realtors about radon. Here is the link to my web page which never got much traffic with the realtors in my region of the Sierra Nevada in California. I did make a few presentations to real estate brokers and their staff who showed some interest. Truth be known, most real estate sales people are looking for sales first, and not too interested in spending time dealing with the problems, or at least that's what I found here. Maybe you can use some of the text or links for your presentation. Feel free to take what you can use.

http://www.jeffminerconsulting.com/radon/real-estate.htm

Jeff Miner
    Radon At Tahoe
    RadonAtTahoe.com
  • Ryan Paris
    Mr. Stein:
    Here in VA we have prepared PPT presentations for on-site classes that we conduct free of charge for realty associations throughout the Commonwealth. We have three format lengths: 45 minutes (introduction suitable for webinar), 1 hr and 2 hr. The 1 and 2 hr versions have been approved by the VA Assn. of Realtors for CE credit. Of course some of the slides are applicable only to VA, but you could easily adapt these slides or remove them for your purposes. Please contact me separately and I would be happy to email you a copy of whatever you would like.

Ryan Paris
    VDH-ORH Radon Coordinator

W 804-864-8161
  • Kevin M Stewart
    Mr. Stein,
    And in addition to Mr. Paris' excellent set of materials, I am also aware that
    Eleanor Divver, Radon Coordinator in Utah <> has done many such presentations for her real estate professionals.
    Likewise, in Pennsylvania, there are presentations that people like Bill Brodhead have done for real estate professionals under the auspices of PA DEP and the Eastern Regional Radon Training Center.
    Good Luck.
    Post again to let this listserv group know how things go -- successes / questions / concerns
    We all learn from one another.

Kevin M. Stewart
    Director, Environmental Health | Advocacy and Public Policy
    American Lung Association
    717- 971-1133
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url