• Lynda King
    Good Saturday evening all! I was on the AARST website today in hopes of taking advantage of some of the free CE classes that are offered. Apparently the classes are not often updated as most of them I have already taken. However, there are a couple that say they are only available to members of AARST National. What is AARST National? - Lynda King, BPG Inspections Indiana Radon Manager
  • Kyle Hoylman
    Hi, Lynda. AARST National refers to the industry association. You can join the association here: https://aarst.org/memberships/.
  • Lynda King
    Kyle, thank you for your reply. I've been a dues paying, card carrying AARST member for 13+ years. I thought in order get to the page to take advantage of the membership-perk free CE classes, you had to be an AARST member.

Of all the AARST free CE classes listed on the page, 2 or 3 specifically state *open only to members of AARST National. This confuses me. It has me thinking there's something additional that makes an AARST membership become an AARST National membership.
  • Bryan Coy
    I looked it up with the help of Jane Malone and you are in fact a member of National. All you will need to do I think is log in and you should be able to access the CE.
  • Lynda King
    Thank you so much for taking the time to do this research! I myself did further research last week. I found out to be a National member, one needs to be certified with NRPP, which I am, in addition to being an AARST member. The AARST CE page is really short on explaining all this.
  • Jane Malone
    Hi Lynda,
    Possession of a credential from NRPP is not a prerequisite for joining AARST.
    Jane
  • Lynda King
    Thanks, Jane! So I learned!

Regards,
    Lynda
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url