AARST International Radon Symposium Myrtle Beach Registration OPENS
Early Bird Registration is now open
for this year's symposium. (Early Bird ends August 1st)
2018 AARST International Radon Symposium™ and Trade Show
Embassy Suites | Kingston Plantation | 9800 Queensway Blvd | Myrtle Beach, SC 29572
Saturday, September 29, 2018 at 8:00 AM - Wednesday, October 3, 2018 at 12:00 PM (EDT)
– New Voices: Three Lung cancer survivors share their stories; their diagnosis and recovery which shifted personal passions to an action plan.
30th Anniversary of IRAA
(Indoor Radon Abatement Act) - Where do we go from here?
with 50 + Booths and
Vendor Learning Labs
– Learn from experts; newest techniques and solutions
– Legislation and policy development discussions to strengthen industry growth. Take part in a real political convention for the Radon Authorization Bill!
– Continuous educational program in a dedicated room next to the meeting rooms.
– “Imagine” Night Out and other social events for connecting and relaxing.
Path to Profitability Business coaching
– For business owners and support staff as a one-day registration, open to all attendees.
Spouses Day Out
Tuesday- The Heartland Chapter – sponsored day of fun for
family and friends, to benefit radon-induced lung cancer survivor non-government organizations.
to enable you great opportunity to get to know your radon community even better!
Book your Hotel Room Here
($179.00 a night and right on the ocean!)
Preview the Schedule Here
(The Schedule is not final)
Sign in or register to add a comment.
Add a Comment
Welcome to the Radon ListServ!
Rn Science, Health Effects & Research
Rn Resistant New Construction
Rn Public Policy
Rn Community Notice Board
AARST Symposium in Myrtle Beach, SC REGISTRATION OPEN!
AARST International Radon Symposium Registration is open!
AARST International Radon and Vapor Intrusion REGISTRATION OPEN!
2022 AARST Symposium EARLY BIRD Registration is OPEN
Terms of Service
Useful Hints and Tips
Created with PlushForums
© 2023 Radon ListServ