• Henri Boyea
    Interesting claims for this device, but very little in the way of specifics. Anybody have any insights?

https://livepureinc.com/yogi-indoor-air-testing-products.html
  • Bruce Decker BGIS
    The website states "Professionally certified lab analysis fees and USPS Priority shipping are included in the purchase price." So it looks as if this is just a simple sampling DIY. At least it is lab analysis. I have sampled for all of these compounds and a DIY kit for this kinda scares me. Getting data is one thing but properly interpreting exposure is very different. This could be a GIGO test result. At the cost they are advertising it is not much more to have a professional do it properly. I do not see the benefit of this product.
  • Nate Burden
    Look at the website and the description of the IAQ air collector. First problem is Live Pure stated they are a state certified lab? there is no mention of the type of laboratory certification. Are they NVLAP, AIHA EMLAP/IHAP/ELLAP, or A2LA or NRPP certified. does this certified lab have any NH state laboratory certifications for all the chemical entities they state there "YOGI" can collect. No mention if Live-Pure Inc. is certified lab. I would be very concerned with this glorified black-box approach air sampler. There is no description of the collection medium used for each type of IAQ targeted test? They stated that they can measure asbestos fiber. Assume they are doing a PCM lab analysis? What the calibration and QA on the air pump. As for the measuring radon with IAQ sample device, they must use some sort of special small charcoal adsorption device-passive?? I even wondering if they are sub-contracting out the samples to a real laboratory and they are a middle-man sample collector. Bottom-line major concerns with validity, accuracy of the measurements and exactly what they do with the samples collected. Where's the QA and lab credentials for this "certified" lab and glorified collection device? Concerning for unknowing public.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment