• Bruce Snead
    Radon Family members!

I am writing to seek your support for a great event which will provide funding for some critical projects and efforts to address radon risk reduction by the AARST Foundation. Boots and Bling will be held Saturday evening Oct 28th in Nashville and will be a wonderful gathering and celebration of the radon family to generate funds for important research and projects including sidewall venting evaluation, Harvard and U of Kentucky research and other critical efforts. I am honored to be the live auctioneer and also to provide items for both the silent and live auction, including one of a kind t-shirts I have designed and other radon memorabilia that I am happy to share from 40+ years of participating in this mission to save lives and address radon risk reduction. I hope you will join us in this celebration initiated by the AARST Board and led by Crystal Lytle, AARST Foundation president. You can participate by sponsoring a table, buying a ticket, attending, bidding in the silent auction or just donating. Here is the website for the event with currently posted items. https://us.givergy.com/BootsAndBlingGala2023/?controller=home

I look forward to being with you at Boots and Bling!

Bruce Snead
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to the Radon ListServ!

Join Radon ListServ Categories that pique your interests and area of expertise.