• Pam Warkentin
    I'm working on drafting recommendations in Canada for radon mitigation subsidies for low income households and I was looking at using the HUB recommendations as an example, but I'm having trouble finding the exact wording or information for the HUB radon mitigation program. I know I saw a presentation or two at past AARST conferences, can someone help me by providing me with the wording for the coverage/claim process?
  • Pam Warkentin
    Sorry, I meant HUD details.
  • Kyle Hoylman
    @Pam Warkentin

Hi, Pam. I can likely provide the information you're seeking, but I'm not clear on your request. Are you seeking information on the funding mechanism for testing and mitigation in public housing? Send me an email at and I'll get you pointed in the right direction.
  • Michael Kitto
    Pam - years ago I recall a NY non-profit (which I think still operates) had a mitigator(s) that charged full price to those that could afford it and used those profits to supplement the low income mitigations. Funding for low income housing has always been an issue, I can't remember how many times I heard 'what is the purpose of measuring low income housing if it is not going to be fixed'
  • Chrystine Kelley
    Hi Pam- Colorado has a low-income mitigation assistance program. You can see the details on our website www.coloradoradon.info
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to the Radon ListServ!

Join Radon ListServ Categories that pique your interests and area of expertise.