• Adam Michels
    I received a notice about new Minnesota radon license requirements (enclosed). They say Illinois has the same type of regulations in place. I have quite a few opinions on this. Any thoughts from the group?
    Attachment
    Residential Radon Mitigation Licensure (223K)
  • Adam Michels
    Any thoughts on this??
  • Bob Wood
    I am not sure if licencing is a barrier to uncertified work, it may be, the cost is certainly low enough and the reporting seems to simple, i do not see how the state will fund radon inspection in any real way at these $. That all said I would welcome it here in Ontario, Canada.
  • Adam Michels
    We need folks to call Minnesota and explain why this is bad for participation rates. The other state that does this is Illinois and they are a complete mess! I can just hear the comments now from customers...and during a "pandemic" too. Takes a real terrible group of people to excessively tax products and services that help peoples health. Denver did just get sued to correct the Corona virus death numbers. If the governors office will lie to the public about death rates....all the other offices will do the same thing.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to the Radon ListServ!

Join Radon ListServ Categories that pique your interests and area of expertise.