ANSI/AARST Standards - Complimentary Webinar for AARST Members and NRPP-Certified Professionals
Webinar Registration Link
Join leadership from AARST, CRCPD, and EPA for a complimentary webinar for AARST members and NRPP-certified professionals. This webinar will focus on the following topics:
- EPA's notice recommending state radon programs adopt the AARST/ANSI consensus standards for radon testing and mitigation.
- An overview of AARST and CRCPD, and updates from these organizations.
- An overview of AARST and a review/comparison of the current AARST/ANSI consensus standards, the standards committees, and upcoming standards work.
- An overview of the new standards portal, standards.aarst.org, where complimentary view / paid download access to the standards is available.
* One hour of Category-I continuing education credit will be awarded to NRPP-certified professionals upon completing the webinar and taking and passing a quiz.
Kyle, thanks for moderating the Standards Webinar yesterday. Lots of Great information, especially the update on which standards are new, how they are used by others (HUD, EPA, CRCPD), which are in the pipeline, and what the harmonization process is all about.
Sign in or register to add a comment.
Add a Comment
Welcome to the Radon ListServ!
Rn Science, Health Effects & Research
Rn Resistant New Construction
Rn Public Policy
Rn Community Notice Board
CALL FOR ABSTRACTS/PAPERS 2018 AARST International radon Symposium and Trade Show
2018 CALL FOR ABSTRACTS/PAPERS - AARST International Radon Symposium and Trade Show
AARST International Radon Symposium Myrtle Beach Registration OPENS
AARST Symposium in Myrtle Beach, SC REGISTRATION OPEN!
Terms of Service
Useful Hints and Tips
Created with PlushForums
© 2020 Radon ListServ