• Brian Geswein
    In this time of Coronavirus it seems that everywhere you turn you are hearing/seeing the CDC recomendations for addressing the issue. I am sure there are people listening to them, visiting their website, ect., that never have before. It would seem that, not right now, but sometime before everyone gets back to normal and forgets about them that the CDC say "COVID-19 is behind us, now test for Radon". Maybe reach a few more people than before!
    Stay safe, stay home if you can, wash your hands!!
  • Shannon Nicholson
    I've already been thinking the same thing. How to encourage people who are breathing the air in the homes now more than maybe ever before, to get a radon level test when current situation permits, of course. Stay safe as well! Shannon
  • Bob Wood
    I have been thinking that after we get past this virus issue in 2021 I am hoping we will have a a much more attentive audience in Government and in the public (a tiny little thing in the air that causes significant health risk in your home and workplace). Every body has some only way to know is to test and fix if high levels are found. i am sure much brighter minds than mine can come up with some really good ways to deliver an effective message that we could look at driving in the fall.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to the Radon ListServ!

Join Radon ListServ Categories that pique your interests and area of expertise.