• Chrystine Kelley
    Our Radiation Advisory Committee had a little farewell party for Dr. Jim Burkhart who is retiring at the end of this month. He has been a huge asset to the radon industry over the years and one of my original trainers. You will be missed, Jim! Chrys
    Attachment
    JimCake (156K)
  • Henri Boyea
    Jim, thanks for your service. You are one of my favorite Trainers and a pleasant fellow to be around. Years ago, you helped me refine my "sales pitch" and risk communication, which has helped me succeed in business. You will be missed!
  • Larainne Koehler
    Thanks for all you have done for radon Jim. Hope you enjoy your retirement.
  • Tammy Linton
    Jim,
    Thank you just doesn't seem strong enough for all that you have done for the Radon industry. Your knowledge and humor will be deeply missed.Wishing you the best retirement!!! I'm hoping we will all see you around.
  • Bob Wood
    Jim we will miss you i still talk to my customers about the radon chambers that we built in Vegas in fact we now have a 24 x 18 inch one that we take out to home shows etc what you taught me was you can talk radiation till you are blue in face but when people can see it they now get what you are talking about.
    its about communication and that is what you were always so good at. Thanks for teaching me! have a great retirement and I hope you still come out now and again!
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to the Radon ListServ!

Join Radon ListServ Categories that pique your interests and area of expertise.