• Terry Kerwin
    From Radonova:

It is with great sorrow that we provide the following funeral information about Bill Rounds, former President of Radonova, Inc. in North America.

Bill was an active member of the radon community for over 25 years where he was a valued expert, advisor, colleague, mentor, and friend to many. His recent passing has left us filled with sadness for the loss of this vibrant member of the radon world. We will miss him.

His funeral services will be this Friday, March 25th at 9:00 am at:
    St. Joseph’s Catholic Church
    17951 Dixie Hwy.
    Homewood, IL 60430

276158621_1624289177904035_9176788965499424362_n.jpg?_nc_cat=105&ccb=1-5&_nc_sid=730e14&_nc_ohc=7nnyFSXTlyQAX-6x0WZ&_nc_ht=scontent.fapa1-2.fna&oh=00_AT-0q9Bm9_7uKyXW1yjo8bwWYXa7IEquliUbea8-z9ASHg&oe=623FF3C5
  • Robert Mahoney
    RIP my friend, you will be greatly missed!
  • Bruce Decker BGIS
    Bill the world is a lesser place without you my friend. Missing you deeply. Thank you for being my friend and colleague. You will be remembered. Rest easy and go with God :broken:
  • Colin
    One of the funniest friends I’ve ever had. Gone way too early. If someone you know is struggling - please reach out. I missed my chance.
  • Pam Warkentin
    So sad to hear. He was a member of our CARST Board of Directors and a great contributor as well as a great spokesperson at our conferences.

I always appreciated his input and will miss the opportunity to chat and he was always pushing us to consider various aspects of things and provided great perspectives to our board.

Also, he was always pushing me to add a little more fun into our conferences - which was a great, albeit stressful at times! I will always remember the hockey game in the middle of the conference room. It seemed like a good idea when he had me running around to various Canadian Tire stores to get exactly what he wanted, we set it up in the conference in Saskatoon and I was standing there with an Olympic Hockey star about to do a slapshot at the net! Then I realized maybe I shouldn't have always listened to him, but it was a lot of fun! And then there were the practical jokes... it was a tough year for Bill. So sad that you are gone.

Here is his obit:
    https://www.caringcremations.com/obituaries/William-Clark-Rounds?obId=24361964&fbclid=IwAR3wo4AY-lEG6TiuywSgdow4LzigirGI7LRIsp5v-5ZskLIX1DHpbSPGsh0#/obituaryInfo
  • Bruce Decker BGIS
    If you haven't seen it already a memorial fund has been set up for Bill's family. If you wish to donate here is the link. https://gofund.me/1b2ac327
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment