• Rob
    Hi all, can someone recommend a mitigation contractor that serves Pocahontas County, West Virginia. Specifically, the Snowshoe resort area. Thanks!
  • Kevin M Stewart
    Hi Rob, I happened to notice this request hanging from months ago and I felt bad that you had had zero replies, a little unusual for this list. Not that I had any great advice to give at the time, but wondering how things worked out for you on this? Did you get a good solution? Could WVDHHR's radon office help?
  • Wally Dorsey Jr
    You might try Dan Pickett 540-820-5891. He's out of the Charlottesville Virginia area
  • Rob
    Thank you Kevin and Wally for the replies. I have passed the information along to my sister who has a condo up in the resort needing mitigation. I'll let you know how this works out!
  • Chrystine Kelley
    If you go to www.certifiedradonpros.org and put in the county zipcode of 24635, quite a few popup.
  • John Mallon
    I have not yet replied to this but we could do the job. We do a lot of ASD in Residences in WV typically in Morgantown / Fairmont and surrounding. Work west to Parkersburg. Home office is Pittsburgh. Have Certified highly experienced WV Installers (must have WV certified on site during work in WV). It's beyond our typical range so charges would be higher for travel involved. We're at about 50,000 systems and 37 yrs in business in PA & WV. Since you're having trouble locating someone contact me "we"ll talk".
    John Mallon
    Radon Detection and Control PA &WV.
    724-375-1700
  • Rob
    Thanks John, I will definitely pass you information along to my sister.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment